Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Sealed-Bid Auction Experiment

As with most artists I know, at times I struggle with too much inventory and finding ways to move older work. In thinking of ways to resolve this problem, I have decided to experiment with conducting a Sealed-Bid Auction. To  start with, I am offering five pieces. Depending on the results, I may offer another five pieces in a few months.

-- If you are interested in a piece, email me the amount you are willing to pay for it by 11:59 pm, October 11, 2016 (I'll reply with a confirmation email); 


-- There is no minimum bid;


-- Highest bid for any piece wins, if there is a tie, the earliest bid wins;

-- Potential bidders are welcome to inquire about additional images, including high resolution versions;

-- Potential bidders are invited to schedule a studio visit to see a piece in person as well as other work I have available;

--Because shipping costs will vary, i have posted the price for the continental US (other locations should inquire for cost);


-- Winning bids are confidential.

What Remains
acrylic and shellac on butternut
33" x 8" x 4"
2014
Shipping Cost: $30
Year of Dreams
acrylic and varnish on maple
21" x 8.5" x 2.25"
2014
Shipping Cost: $12
Brasilai Bound
acrylic, epoxy, graphite, tinted shellac, shellac on mixed hardwoods
24.5" x 32" x 1"
2014
Shipping Cost: $30
Something Moved
gesso, tinted shellac, shellac on board
14.5" x 33"
2010
Shipping Cost: $20
Thrice In A Lifetime
tinted shellac, shellac, varnish on maple and cherry
36" x 36.5" x 1"
2008
Shipping Cost: $40

1 comment: