Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Bumper Sticker Update #5

Here are my five most recent bumper stickers. I have been making them since April 2013 and I am now up to thirty-two. I am not sure how many total I've made and distributed because the editions have varied and it would take some math to figure out but it is somewhere around 300 at this point. 

As I have mentioned in previous posts about them, I create them as anti-bumper sticker bumper stickers to counteract the effects of dogmatic and demanding bumper stickers typically found on vehicles in the US. To get them on the streets, I offer all US residents one free as long as they promise to put it on their vehicle; all other bumper stickers are $10. Just email me an address and I'll send one to you. 

Because they are limited edition, I usually only have the latest or latest two available to chose from. To find the latest version, please check my Facebook page.
070715
limited edition of ten
3" x 10"
2015
100715
limited edition of ten
3" x 10"
2015
103015
limited edition of ten
3" x 10"
2015
As of today, I still have a couple of the one below.
122415
limited edition of ten
3" x 10"
2015
Below is the latest version. The six month gap between designs is by far the longest I've gone in my bumper sticker designing history. It must mean that I'm not getting out enough and meeting new people so I'll have to make an intention to do more of it, at least through the summer.
070116
limited edition of ten
3" x 10"
2016
If you like the concept and/or designs I hope you'll ask for one. I really would like to get more on the roads around the US, I feel they help to lower anxiety/stress levels because they are non-antagonistic (they don't tell other people what to think/believe/do), and we can certainly use more of that, especially on the roadways.

No comments:

Post a Comment