Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Know A Two Year Old

I know a two year old who needed a birthday present so I figured he should get something educational. With these, one can learn an enormous amount of information, including:

-How much noise can blocks of wood make as they fall down the stairs;
-Whether maple makes more noise than cherry and/or walnut;
-How much noise can take the downstairs neighbor endure before they complain; and
-How much damage wooden toys on wheels can inflict on furniture, flooring, or walls before ones parents get angry.


I tried to keep the designs simple, mostly because I think it leaves more for the imagination.
I think this one looks something like a Washington, DC Metro train, which may make it more interesting for a DC area two year old. Personally, I like the big wheels and ambiguous directionality.
This one is the most sporty of the three but it may not be the fastest. I'll leave it to others to do the research.
This one is the oddest. I'm not sure what to think about it but maybe that is a good thing.

2 comments:

  1. those are great! and fun! and lucky little kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the vote of approval, Paula. It will be interesting to see what a two year old thinks of them.

    ReplyDelete